- Mountain Meadows is located in
the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, ten miles west of
- We began as a farm in 1976, raising
organic vegetables and purebred dairy goats. A few years later,
Mountain Meadows Creamery was incorporated as a commercial goat
- Although I still raise organic
vegetables, free range chickens, sheep and driving ponies, the
dairy was converted in 1992 into a workshop and dedicated to
Mountain Meadows Bath Products.
- Mountain Meadows Bath Products
are sold retail and wholesale throughout the United States, in
Canada and South America. They are available in the stores and
boutiques listed on our web page, through retail shows and fairs
listed on our web page and through mail order.
- Please take a look at the information
on our page, if you have any questions we would be happy to hear